Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Share | 

lincoln xmas market

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tanky

PostSubject: lincoln xmas market   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 am

Just got back fron the market after stopping over at campers uk at Swinethorpe with the Trent valley DA. Mini bus took us into Lincoln £3.50 return, It was bedlam you could not see owt because of the crowds never again same really as I was really looking forward to it.
Stopped of at Knaresbourgh on the way back and they do an Xmas market on the same days. Could be a good time for a meet at Goldsbourgh if we can arrange it ?
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: lincoln xmas market   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 am

Me n Shirl are off to the Christmas markets in Manchester on the 19th. cant wait to sample all that tasty grub and Belgium beer

Monk
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lincoln xmas market   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 am

I have moved this to we will be at as it is in welcome

If you want it somewhere else let me know

Steve

A and K

PostSubject: Re: lincoln xmas market   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:01 am

SNAP !!! What a coincidence Alan. We've also just arrived home from the East Midlands MCC (motorcaravanners club) rally for the Lincoln Christmas market santa and we also stayed on the Camper UK site at Swinethorpe Smile
What a shame we didn't see both you and Sandra. We also got the mini bus into Lincoln (free for us but maybe we paid more for our rally... not sure)

We had a good time and enjoyed it but agree with you, it was heaving.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lincoln xmas market   

Back to top Go down

lincoln xmas market
Page 1 of 1