Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Share | 
 

 Meets Scroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenie

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 52
Location : East Leeds

PostSubject: Meets Scroll   Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 am

When we have some organised could we have a scroll up the side of place and times?

Please

Greenie. Frog
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meets Scroll   Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:41 pm

I will look into it

Jan can you put them into the calendar as that may (not sure) have an effect

I have saw it somewhere but I also saw other things Laughing
Back to top Go down
orange

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 27
Location : Lancashire

PostSubject: Re: Meets Scroll   Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 pm

sandj wrote:
I will look into it

Jan can you put them into the calendar as that may (not sure) have an effect

I have saw it somewhere but I also saw other things Laughing

When I was inputting the Knaresborough meet there was a section where you could input a date. I initially put the date of the meet but nothing seemed to change.
I will try again to see if it has an effect somewhere. I know I can do it again if I access it via 'edit'.
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
orange

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 27
Location : Lancashire

PostSubject: Re: Meets Scroll   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm

orange wrote:


When I was inputting the Knaresborough meet there was a section where you could input a date. I initially put the date of the meet but nothing seemed to change.
I will try again to see if it has an effect somewhere. I know I can do it again if I access it via 'edit'.

The Knaresborough meet now shows up in the calender. The first time I tried it nothing changed I either did it wrong or I was too impatient Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meets Scroll   Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 am

orange wrote:
orange wrote:


When I was inputting the Knaresborough meet there was a section where you could input a date. I initially put the date of the meet but nothing seemed to change.
I will try again to see if it has an effect somewhere. I know I can do it again if I access it via 'edit'.

The Knaresborough meet now shows up in the calender. The first time I tried it nothing changed I either did it wrong or I was too impatient Suspect

Yes

yes

and

Please make note to oneself "please try harder"


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


Rome was not built in a day, nor will this site be lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Meets Scroll   

Back to top Go down
 
Meets Scroll
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Can i put some silicone sealant where the carb meets the intake manifold?
» When wrestling meets football....
» Buckwheat meets the Queen
» SAAL Results for first two meets
» rzr roll cage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomadic Motorhomers :: New Items requested-
Jump to: