Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Todmorden Cricket Club

Go down 
+3
Mangothemadmonk
shellntell
Greenie
7 posters

Best date for me is ....
Jan 20
Todmorden Cricket Club I_vote_lcap0%Todmorden Cricket Club I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jan 27
 0% [ 0 ]
Feb 3
Todmorden Cricket Club I_vote_lcap33%Todmorden Cricket Club I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Feb 10
Todmorden Cricket Club I_vote_lcap67%Todmorden Cricket Club I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Feb 17
 0% [ 0 ]
Feb 24
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Greenie

Greenie

Todmorden Cricket Club Empty
PostSubject: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:06 am

(can't post an external link)
Seeing as though this as EHU, hardstanding and a bar it ticks all the winter boxes.

I've put some proposed dates if anyone would like to go get voting and I will see which we can have?

We aren't tied to school hols any more but some maybe for us they are Feb 17th.

Hope the poll works

Greenie. Frog
Back to top Go down
shellntell

shellntell

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 am

Voting works Laughing

T
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 am

The 27th Jan or the 3rd or 10th Feb ok for me Janet :-)
Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 am

With enough notice we "should" be able to make any of these dates, with no preferences.

That being the case we haven't voted as the poll only takes one date.
Back to top Go down
Greenie

Greenie

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 am

So far 3rd feb seems to be favourite - I need to know a few numbers I will ring them in the morning to see if they have the space (should think so)!

Hope am doing ok so far?

Greenie.
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:03 am

Greenie wrote:

Hope am doing ok so far?

Greenie.

Beltin lass Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

Monk
Back to top Go down
PAT4NEIL

PAT4NEIL

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 am

Looks like a good location.

We are actually in Lancashire on 17th February, but we have a function neils mum 80th on the Saturday night, not sure if we will have the campervan with us or not.

We may be flying in from Germany.

its a shame if it was this weekend we might be able to stay friday night and sunday.

Pat
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 am

Prefer not doing the odd weeks as I work them at GotoDoc but I will go with the majority'
Not saying this to try and curry favour with fellow Lancastrians Suspect but having worked the same shift pattern as Johnny I know you can miss virtually every meet Evil or Very Mad
Jan struggles as well so maybe we should consider these first Red ball

Last edited by orange on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 am

Jan go with the majority, if we can do it we will be there
Keep up the good work Thanks

SandJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadicmotorhomers.net
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 am

the 10th is looking favorite upto now..... Come on, get your votes in. Look into my cyclops

Monk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todmorden Cricket Club   Todmorden Cricket Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todmorden Cricket Club
Page 1 of 1