Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Share | 

Good Morning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Mangothemadmonk wrote:
Morning all, going to put the tree up this morning and spend 3 hours sorting the lights out Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Has anyone tried this yet.......

Its bloody good cheers cheers cheers cheers
Hi Johnny,

I normally put the tree up, and apply the 200 LED lights. I then scarper whilst Rita decorates it. When she's all done, I reappear to lift it onto a small table. Job done. Wink

I've not seen that particular HP sauce yet. Is it drinkable? lol!

Cheers,

Jock.
Back to top Go down
tanky

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Quote :
My brother is going to the German Market this week. Do you want me to order some for you?
Ya bitter mein herr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CPW2007

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:03 am

tanky wrote:
Where has the weekend gone?
I hate mondays.
Did you have a gud un chris. If I'd known you were going to the German thing I would have asked you to get me some curried ketchup sauce for my bratties.
Very Happy Tanky

Unfortunately, there was no German style curry sauce there (I was so looking forward to a currywurst as well!). They did have .5 metre long bratties though Shocked Shocked They weren't cheap at 4 quid each but by eck did they taste good!! The evening do at the NIA was good as well, bumped into an old familiar face (this is a story for the pub next time!). There were also "inmates" from the MCTC (military types will recognise the abbreviation!) performing there - it was a shortened version of the Field Gun race that used to take place at the Royal Tournament. There were 3 teams, one from RAF Cosford (Booo, Hiss Razz ), one from the MCTC and one from MOD Abbey Wood. It saddens me to say that the RAF Cosford team won on the night Sad Sad Still it was a good night and we finally got back home for about 11.15 p.m., knackered, tired, exhausted but still managed to polish off a bottle of Crabbies before going to bed! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 pm

CPW2007 wrote:
It saddens me to say that the RAF Cosford team won on the night Sad Sad
However, it pleased me to read that. Good oh, the Brylcreem Boys. lol!

Morning Chris, and all.

Dark and wet over here, still.

Cheers,

Jock.

Last edited by JockandRita on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Mornin Jock and all. Windy here again in Lancashire

Chris, MCTC? Military Cook Training Corp?

Have a nice day all Very Happy

Monk
Back to top Go down
CPW2007

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Mangothemadmonk wrote:
Mornin Jock and all. Windy here again in Lancashire

Chris, MCTC? Military Cook Training Corp?

Have a nice day all Very Happy

Monk

lol! lol! I wouldn't have dared say that to them face to face!! Morning Jock, Johnny and anyone else who's about to surface! I'm not used to being around this time of morning, waiting to leave as I'm normally gone by 0645. I'm at a different location this morning and haven't got to be there until 0930 - bliss Very Happy Very Happy

Still dark and a wee bit blustery outside. Our fence panels survived through the night but one of next doors has gone for a walkabout Rolling Eyes Have a great day everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5