Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sallytrafic

Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park Empty
PostSubject: Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park   Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm staying at a small CS 10 miles from Bletchley Park arriving Sun 4th leaving 7th or 8th intending to spend enough time at Bletchley to get my head around Enigma etc.
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park   Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:00 pm

What a fantastic machine it was. Frank, please let me know if its worth a visit.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

PostSubject: Re: Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park   Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Sallytrafic wrote:
intending to spend enough time at Bletchley to get my head around Enigma etc.

Well it's a puzzle to me Rolling Eyes but if you bet your head round it I will quiz you about it next time our paths meet. Very Happy
Have a good time Frank I am sure it's a lovely place and the story about the codebreakers was fascinating Red ball
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park   Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leighton Buzzard for Bletchley Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomadic Motorhomers :: Meets/Rallies and We will be at :: We are going to be at..........-
Jump to: