Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

**INAUGURAL MEET**

Go down 
+4
CPW2007
polo
Mangothemadmonk
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 am

Right you horrible, luvly lot, I'll try again........

Could all members do me a favour and post weekend dates your available at the end of Jan beginning of Feb so we can get numbers for this Meet plz? We need as many as possible to attend to make a quorum and to get the site sorted for the coming year.

This meet is important for all, as democratic decisions WILL be made to see how we all want Nomadic MotorhomerAs to run so we need you to be there to put your ideas forward. These ideas are needed and necessary, so if you cant make it let one of us know what suggestions/ideas you want to add to the agenda to be voted on.

Its not all work at the inaugural Meet it will also be our 1st Meet of a new era so we need to celebrate and christen the site with a few alcoholic beverages of the falling down kind

Is Pontefract OK for everyone?

So, plz post the dates your available so Janet can get it booked sooner rather than later.

Many Thanks gang

Hi Guys, due to the possible quantity that might attend this meet we will have to choose Pontefract racecourse due to it's large hard standing area. Also we hope to be able to post some dates early next week and you can then select the dates you can attend. We hope to give you a vote on more than one date and then it will go to the most popular weekend.

Thank you for your patience and continued support, an agena request will be posted in another thread which you will be able to add to

Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadicmotorhomers.net
Mangothemadmonk

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:45 am

Ponti OK with me Thumb up

Dates I am free..... prefered highlighted

27th - 29th Jan (BUT might?? be at sister-in-laws 50th)
3rd - 5th Feb
10 - 12th Feb

Its a majority vote so get them dates in asap please
Back to top Go down
polo

polo

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 am

Hi there. As to Inaugural Meet, we would love to be with you, and maybe 10-12 Feb might be a wee bit better weatherwise! Won't commit ourselves until a bit nearer the time, so that we can judge the weather and juggle our finances!

Polo Ra Ra and Ray Sleep
Back to top Go down
CPW2007

CPW2007

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:16 am

Would really, really, really love to attend but unfortunately Sad Sad we will be nearly 5,000 miles away on a sun soaked silver sand beach from 25th Jan - 12th Feb sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

We will however lift a glass of Mojito in toast to a great club and a great future on the weekend that you decide drunken drunken

Back to top Go down
shellntell

shellntell

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 am

10th - 12th Feb. for us please if poss.
Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Any date for us, but if you need a vote we would go for 10th - 12th Feb.
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Come on you lot who keep nipping in for a nosey, dont be shy Embarassed it would be great to see you at this meet if you can make it Thumb up

So at the moment

4 in favour of the 10th - 12th Feb
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Mangothemadmonk wrote:

So at the moment

10th and 12th is good for me Very Happy

5 in favour Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Red ball
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:04 am

Unable to give any date as we do not know from day to day but we will be there if we can so it is a Thumb up from SandJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadicmotorhomers.net
Mangothemadmonk

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 am

Mangothemadmonk wrote:
Come on you lot who keep nipping in for a nosey, dont be shy Embarassed it would be great to see you at this meet if you can make it Thumb up

So at the moment

So that's 6 in favour of 10th - 12th Feb
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:10 am

Would more people answer if I asked who cant go on the 10th - 12th Feb?

What dates could you go IF you wanted to?

So at the moment there's still only 6.... Not enough for a quorum

Let us know even if you cant come just so we know.

Monk
Back to top Go down
A and K

A and K

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 am

10th - 12th February is good for us too Thumb up Very Happy so that makes 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**INAUGURAL MEET** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **INAUGURAL MEET**   **INAUGURAL MEET** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**INAUGURAL MEET**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomadic Motorhomers :: Meets/Rallies and We will be at :: Meets-
Jump to: