Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Good Evening

Go down 
+6
CPW2007
RichardnGill
shellntell
polo
Greenie
Mangothemadmonk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mangothemadmonk

Good Evening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:30 am

Evenin' all (said in my best Dixon of Dock Green voice).... Just goin getting ready for beer and a good curry at my mates 40th

Happy days Thumb up

Monk
Back to top Go down
CPW2007

CPW2007

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 am

Hey up thar lad!! (best northern accent that I can muster!!). Other half is now getting ready to watch Strictly Come Prancing so I'm now gonna spend the next hour and a half or so in front of 'puter!! Very Happy Very Happy Hope you have a good evening Johnny - nowt like a good curry on a windy and chilly December evening! Let's also hope that Shell and Tell have not had too many problems with their house move today Question Evening to all the rest of the crowd as well - have a good weekend wherever you are! Thumb up cheers
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:11 am

An early 'good Evening' post from me as I am off to work at the WIC in Oldham. Not one of the nicest places. Hopfully the bad weather might keep them away, it's either that or X Factor that seems to be a cure Rolling Eyes
They queue from the reception desk to the door like Snow off White and the seventy dwarves, Sneezy, Wheezy, Moany. Groany.....................................................no Happy but we have a Doc Red ball
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 am

Evenin all. Hope you have a quiet night Neil. Me too off on night duty in a bit. Could do with a pint silent

TTFN

Monk
Back to top Go down
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 am

Evening all, just back from a hard week at work, been to Scotland for two days then down to Stoke for another 2 days. Battled through snow, floods and high winds.

Having a rest tomorrow not use to all this hard work.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 am

I am posting this early as tonight I am off to Ashton-Under-Lyne (the birthplace of Geoff Hurst) to work in the WIC.
The staff are great and have always been friendly but after a conversation the other week things have got even better.
I was greeted by one nurse who said 'I didn't know you were Lynn's husband' It appears they were nursing cadets together and even went on holiday together.
Small world as Tell and Tanky might say. However the world became smaller when another nurse greeted me with 'I didn't know you were Julia's dad, oh and by the way I went to school with Lynn'

So at Ashton WIC I am famous by association, I am no longer Neil Iam Lynn Howarth's husband or Julia's dad Very Happy Red ball
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
shellntell

shellntell

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:42 am

Good evening

"It's a small world" It certainly is in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2