Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Put your requests in here,

Go down 
+2
Mangothemadmonk
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Put your requests in here,  Empty
PostSubject: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:14 am

Put your requests in here, some will take longer than others but they will not be ignored.

I and the others are new at this and we have a lot to do before we go live, so request away and we will try.

Thumbs up Thumb up
Thumbs down Thumb down
ra ra girl Ra Ra
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadicmotorhomers.net
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:56 am

That weather widget on the left, seeing as though we Lancastrians won the war of the Roses could we have Lancs weather please OR at least let us set it to our own locality please Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:16 am

not sue if its just me, but the screen with is too wide.

I am use Firefox on a 10.1 Screen
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 am

Mangothemadmonk wrote:
That weather widget on the left, seeing as though we Lancastrians won the war of the Roses could we have Lancs weather please OR at least let us set it to our own locality please Rolling Eyes

I can answer that one for you mate, click options Rolling Eyes Thumb up lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:19 am

sandj wrote:

I can answer that one for you mate, click options Rolling Eyes Thumb up lol! lol! lol!

It changes back Rolling Eyes and you bloody know it does you crafty Yorkshire sod who was a Lancy but now isnt lol
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 am

RichardnGill wrote:
not sue if its just me, but the screen with is too wide.

I am use Firefox on a 10.1 Screen

Same for me Rich. I have to turn off my bookmarks to make it fit!
Back to top Go down
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:30 am

What about a latest post thingy on the left hand side? Idea

Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:36 am

RichardnGill wrote:
What about a latest post thingy on the left hand side? Idea;

Don't you like the one on the right hand side.

You're not "handist" are you?
Back to top Go down
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:41 am

Redjumpa wrote:
RichardnGill wrote:

Never noticed it Embarassed

That will be the problem with my screen width on this netbook Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 am

RichardnGill wrote:
Redjumpa wrote:
RichardnGill wrote:

Never noticed it Embarassed

That will be the problem with my screen width on this netbook Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I've just noticed the default size is 125%. I reduced it to 100% and it all fits on the screen but when I logged out and back in it was 125% again??
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Thumbs up Thumb up
Thumbs down Thumb down
ra ra girl Ra Ra
Thanks for the extra smilies Steve. Thumb up

In the introduction wording below the logo, instead of "why not attend one of our meets and see if you like our members"., would it be possible to reword it something along the lines of, "why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome, and see if it's right for you.?

It's just a suggestion. Smile

Cheers for now,

Jock.
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 pm

JockandRita wrote:
"why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome, and see if it's right for you.
Jock.

Or along the same lines....

"why not join us on one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome, and see if Nomadic Motorhomers is for you"

Anymore suggestions?
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 am

I want an Orange bouncy emoticon please

and can somebody tell me how to decrease in size my pictures to use as an Avatar or I'm stuck with me and Mango sharing a beer over a barrel Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 am

orange wrote:
can somebody tell me how to decrease in size my pictures to use as an Avatar or I'm stuck with me and Mango sharing a beer over a barrel Shocked

I thought it was Jock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Layout   Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:44 am

Hi Admin

I'm sure you have loads on your plate at the moment, but what do you think about splitting the adverts/ext links putting our forum stuff on one side and the extenal stuff on the other?

I think it would make the site much easier to navigate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:48 am

Redjumpa wrote:
Hi Admin

I'm sure you have loads on your plate at the moment, but what do you think about splitting the adverts/ext links putting our forum stuff on one side and the extenal stuff on the other?

I think it would make the site much easier to navigate.

Graham

Thanks for thoughts we can look at this later when the site is live and we can tweak as need, if that is the wish of the members. It may be a waste of time now as we may need to start the site again from new and get all members to re-join.

Please remind us at a later date so we can look at it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:50 am

orange wrote:

and can somebody tell me how to decrease in size my pictures to use as an Avatar or I'm stuck with me and Mango sharing a beer over a barrel Shocked

Why? Do you not like this one? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!

Thumb up
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 am

Admin wrote:
orange wrote:

Why? Do you not like this one? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!

Thumb up

Thats yellow I had an ORANGE one
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 pm

orange wrote:
Admin wrote:
orange wrote:

Thumb up

Thats yellow I had an ORANGE one

Lynn is he using your glasses again?

Yellow bounce Ball not yellow

Orange bounce Ball is Orange, well even if it is not, it is the same colour as it was study study Thumb up
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Put your requests in here,  Jump

Hows that Neil? I'll look after you mate Thumb up
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Mangothemadmonk wrote:

Now thats orange tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 am

orange wrote:
Mangothemadmonk wrote:

Creep Monk Thanks

Now thats orange tongue

Looks red to me, get your screen display checked lol!
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 am

You need to get your eyes tested Stefano,

Thats Orange
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 am

It looks red to me

Red ball

OH Monk ONE

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put your requests in here,    Put your requests in here,  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put your requests in here,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomadic Motorhomers :: New Items requested-
Jump to: