Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Hello from Chorley

Go down 
+3
RichardnGill
Admin
annetony
7 posters
AuthorMessage
annetony

annetony

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 am

Hello from Chorley..I recognise a few names on here

We have changed our van from the Harmony to an Elddis Autoquest 270
we have had it for a few weeks now and are loving it, can't wait till next year when we can try it out properly

Anne & Tony
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 am

Welcome

Hello Anne and Tony

Put your feet up and have a look around

SandJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadicmotorhomers.net
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:40 am

Hello from up North

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
orange

orange

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:41 am

Hello you two.
Nice to hear your loving the van. Soon we are hoping to get a few meets going so hopefully we will see you and your van.
Enjoy the site glad you are hear from the beginning this time Red ball
Back to top Go down
http://neilhgar@sky.com
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:49 am

Just read the OP again and I sure I know someone from Chorley But carnt think who... Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
CPW2007

CPW2007

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:06 am

RichardnGill wrote:
Hello from up North

Welcome.
And a welcoming hello to Anne and Tony from down here in the chilly Midlands Laughing

Neil: Your balls definitely a tad on the red side lol! scratch confused

Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:22 am

Ey up, I know that familiar accent Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Anne and Tony and Welcome to our new Nomadic Motorhomers forum. As we are a new site any suggestions you have Anne give us a shout and we'll see what we can do.

Did you fit that alarm into the new luv bus? Thumb up Thumb up

Take care luv and see you soon

Monk
Back to top Go down
annetony

annetony

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 am

Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome..and Johnny..we havent had time to fit it in the love bus.. lol! ..not just yet..we will definitely fix it in before we cook in the van..been too busy decorating as you saw the other week Rolling Eyes

hope its finished tomorrow.

see you around soon..take care

Anne & Tony
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 am

Hi Anne & Tony,

Welcome to Nomadic MH'ers. Don't delay, fit that alarm today. Wink

Rita and I hope to meet up with you both, on a meet sometime.

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.
Back to top Go down
annetony

annetony

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome on here..and Jock & Rita ...we will be fitting the alarm on Saturday, we have been too busy with decorating for the last 2 weekends
And Tony goes to work in the van so its dark when he gets home, which makes it a bit difficult to see..I promise we will fit it on Saturday, there is one in but too sensitive so this is a replacement.. Thanks

Anne & Tony
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Well, do you want me to fit it Anne Laughing
Back to top Go down
annetony

annetony

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:32 am

Mangothemadmonk wrote:
Well, do you want me to fit it Anne Laughing

Thanks for the offer..I promise it will be on the van wall on Saturday.. Thanks

the other one is still connected so I think we should be safe Wink

Anne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Chorley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chorley   Hello from Chorley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Chorley
Page 1 of 1