Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

signature image

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tanky

tanky

signature image Empty
PostSubject: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:35 pm

How do I put an image at the bottom of the page. When I click on host an image all I get is an Url box
Cheers Tanky
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:44 pm

That URL is the address where your image is. If you have seen a picture somewhere other than your computer it will have an address. Once you have clicked on the lets say a picture the address will be in the address bar at the top of the page. Copy the address and paste it into the URL box.
Is that ok Alane?
Jez can probably describe it better
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:00 am

Naw it is not having it . What I am after is a picture of a poppy,can you help please
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 am

Give Jezz a shout he's better on here than me bud Thumb up

Monk
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:10 am

By George I do believe i have done it. A tad big perhaps but then some one might be able to make it a bit smaller please
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:20 am

Bloody hell, how big did you want it?? Laughing

Glad you sorted yourself out a small poppy
Back to top Go down
xxxxx

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:29 am

signature image Footerlogo
signature image Small_poppy-lapel_pin_aa10a3splpopin
signature image Poppy_Lapel_Pin_AA10A3PLPPOPIN

3 small poppy images for you.
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 am

I might have the bottom one myself. It looks like those we got at Southport, Tanky.

Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:09 am

How do I get the small one at the bottom Very Happy
Come lads and lasses if you support our lassies and lads give yourselve a poppy
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:22 am

tanky wrote:
How do I get the small one at the bottom Very Happy

Oy, I'm havin that one Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:19 am

How is that Allen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadicmotorhomers.net
tanky

tanky

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 am

Thankyou,
Please do not forget Johnny wants one.
Cheers Tanky
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 am

Johnny

If you are unable to do it then please let me know which one

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

signature image Empty
PostSubject: Re: signature image   signature image I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

signature image
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomadic Motorhomers :: How to and Help on Forum :: Help-