Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Rally Field Contact Details

Go down 
+2
Greenie
Mangothemadmonk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mangothemadmonk

Rally Field Contact Details Empty
PostSubject: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:28 am

This one is just 3 miles from Southport and has bus stop outside site into Southport or Preston

http://www.landsdownecamping.org.uk/index.html
Back to top Go down
Greenie

Greenie

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:28 pm

That's a good one Monkeyman what about one around the food and drink festival whenever that is in 2012?

Janet
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Looks like the Food n Drink festival is on the 8th - 10th June 2012...

Southort Food and drink Festival

I'm on nights Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi johnny nice to see they let you out,
You mentioned a place near Southport with a fishing lake? sounds good to me.Any more info
If you like I will put together some quizzes for meets or do people just want to chill and have a drinkie pooos .
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 am

Ey up Tanky. Got out after diggin under the wall!!

Click on HERE and this will give you the website for the fishing lake place.

Personally, I think a quiz always goes down well at any Meet but I do hope you get chance to arrange another at Otley Thumb up Thumb up We really enjoyed that one bud Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Monk
Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:16 am

Mangothemadmonk wrote:
Ey up Tanky.
Personally, I think a quiz always goes down well at any Meet but I do hope you get chance to arrange another at Otley Thumb up Thumb up We really enjoyed that one bud Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Monk

Seconded!!!
Back to top Go down
CPW2007

CPW2007

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:39 am

Redjumpa wrote:
Mangothemadmonk wrote:
Ey up Tanky.
Monk

Seconded!!!

Thirded!!!! Thumb up Thumb up drunken drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:54 am

Cheers for that encouragement,
Went up to the Royalty pub with views to die for,but unfortunatly the place was being demolished Sad
The football field is still possible but with the Queens Jubilee this year it seems to have thrown a few spanners in the works.The chap said he would get back to me before he b*****d off to Aussie for four months well he has b******d off and not replied.
Their is another site which I will explore but if Jezz can get us in at Ilkley that will be a great venue.
Tanky.
Moderators question please when can I upload a Photo?
Back to top Go down
xxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 am

I have just emailed them again at Ilkley and await a reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rally Field Contact Details   Rally Field Contact Details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rally Field Contact Details
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomadic Motorhomers :: Meets/Rallies and We will be at :: Meets-
Jump to: