Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Welcome to our site

Please Log In

*****Please note registration is by invite only*****

If you are not a member but have been invited then please register, we will then receive a notification to enable your registration. An e-mail will be sent to you if your registration is accepted.
Nomadic Motorhomers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Motorhomers

This is a website for Motorhome and RV owners that like to be happy and contented. It is by invite only. If you feel you would like to join then why not attend one of our meets, where you'll be made very welcome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the forum for like minded smiling people. You do not have to take an active part in the forum but we would like your input if you are able to help another member in any way *** *** We arrange meets for members you can choose to join in to the current activity/gathering or keep to your self, the choice is yours we appreciate and accept it is your choice, but you will always be made welcome *** *** The Motorhoming website run by it's members for it's members *** *** Hello and welcome to Nomadic Motorhomers the website for Motorhome and RV members, a site run by the members for the members *** *** Have a look at our meets section and see if one suits you, we will be glad to see old members and new ***
Meets
Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Map
Sport
BBC News
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Nomadic Motorhomers on your social bookmarking website
Poll

Good Morning

Go down 
+9
tanky
Sallytrafic
orange
Admin
PAT4NEIL
RichardnGill
Redjumpa
JockandRita
Mangothemadmonk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mangothemadmonk

Good Morning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Mornin Jock and any to come. Wet n cold here in Lancs, rather it was cold n snowin Good Morning - Page 4 506850652

Have a good one and keep warm out there

Monk
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Same here in Yarkshire
take care
roll on friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Morning all

Very cold in Edinburgh this morning, a bit of snow on the hills on the way up last night.

Might pop into Mangos for a brew today on my way down the M6 to Junc 15 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Sunshine here in the Far East sunny
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Morning All wet and windy here in gods county.
Roll on friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:45 pm

tanky wrote:
Morning All wet and windy here in gods county.
Roll on friday Very Happy
Morning Allen, and all.

It's cold and wet, with the wind just getting up now. Sad

That's me done with work for this week, and I'm not in again until next Thursday. Thumb up

TTFN,

Jock.
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Morning Alan and Jock and any to follow. Had a quiet night last night but its a horrible day today so might go for a walk in the hills to blow the cobwebs away!!

Have a nice day now Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Morning all. Very windy overnight here in Lancashire. Been on a fire in Preston since 2am, still here and ready for my bed!!!!

Have a nice day all

Monk
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Morning all.

Mangothemadmonk wrote:
Morning all. Very windy overnight here in Lancashire. Been on a fire in Preston since 2am, still here and ready for my bed!!!!

Have a nice day all

Monk
Never mind Johnny, days to do, are getting few. Wink

It's all calm and peaceful over here, after putting the MH is back in storage. Rolling Eyes

Cheers for now,

Jock.
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Still wet and windy in Yarkshire but at least its friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenie

Greenie

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 pm

My day off so one dog got separated between dining room n ktchen doors after Drew went to work so woofing started. Phone has rung 3 times in half hour, delivery to back door. It was only 8.30 no chuffing lie in again!

What's with this wind it's like sleeping in a wind tunnel not that I heard it.

Greenie
Back to top Go down
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Morning all

I luv Fridays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:32 pm

And finally, bed ahhhhhhh Sleep
Back to top Go down
shellntell

shellntell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:15 am

Morning/Afternoon,

I too looove Fridays, The weekend is here again cheers
Back to top Go down
PAT4NEIL

PAT4NEIL

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 am

hello all

least the weather is lovely today. been to look at big box trailers the good nes are so expensive, lots are a bit iffy on ebay.

nothing planned this weekend apart from sorting more stuff out in the house.

have a pleasant weekend.

Pat
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Morning all.

Blue skies and sunshine over here. Very Happy

Cheers,

Jock.
Back to top Go down
CPW2007

CPW2007

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Yep, morning all - well it's still technically "morning" for another 30 minutes! Woke up to outside temp of -1 C, it's now a chilly 3.5 C but sunny and fairly clear skies. Off to Birmingham on the train this afternoon, German Christmas market first then the Birmingham International Christmas Tattoo afterwards at the NIA. Can't wait to get my teeth into some good ol' german food again! Bratty, bratkartoffeln, erbsensuppe etc - bring it on!! pig pig pig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shellntell

shellntell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Good Afternoon (just)

Had a good day so far, been to see my Dad on his 81st birthday this morning (we put all the worlds problems to right) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenie

Greenie

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 am

Granny flat now lived in just need to tell Mrs Trebus to chuck out her chintz!

Been shopping to CasVegas velly busy it must be Christmas.

We are getting a new back door and the man has just been round to measure up how can you get excited by a door goodness knows but I am.

Greenie
Back to top Go down
JockandRita

JockandRita

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Morning all.

It's still dark and dingy over here, as you would expect at this time. Wink

Cheers,

Jock.
Back to top Go down
Greenie

Greenie

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Don't make me get up please!

Greenie
Back to top Go down
tanky

tanky

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Where has the weekend gone?
I hate mondays.
Did you have a gud un chris. If I'd known you were going to the German thing I would have asked you to get me some curried ketchup sauce for my bratties.
Very Happy TankyGood Morning - Page 4 Images11
Back to top Go down
RichardnGill

RichardnGill

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Mornings

I normally hate Mondays, but not this one.

I am off work for the day which means a few miles on my bike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redjumpa

Redjumpa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm

tanky wrote:
If I'd known you were going to the German thing I would have asked you to get me some curried ketchup sauce for my bratties.
Very Happy TankyGood Morning - Page 4 Images11

My brother is going to the German Market this week. Do you want me to order some for you?
Back to top Go down
Mangothemadmonk

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Morning all, going to put the tree up this morning and spend 3 hours sorting the lights out Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Has anyone tried this yet....... Good Morning - Page 4 Thumbs10

Its bloody good cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next